These popular, special, unique and extremely talented performers can light up ANY occasion with their unique talent and abilities.
CSR Events Offsite Corporate Event Award Nites Annual Functions Of Any Organisation
Product Launch Events Social Events Charity Events Community Events Wedding Events
Differently Abled Performers – India
Estela Lapponi is an actress, dancer, creator / performer, choreographer, artistic director, producer and Brazilian video artist.
Since 2006 the main areas of her artistic research as an independent artist have covered:
- The speech/presence of a body with disability
- Performing practice and relational work
- Integration within the performing and visual arts
Unique / Differently Abled Performers – Outside India
Epic Encounters is the first and only fully inclusive dance company in South East Asia.
This Cambodian company employs talented performers non-disabled, deaf or have a physical disability.
- Differently abled performance from Cambodia
- Apsara dance from Cambodia
- Kabuki Dance from Japan
- Adumu dance of Africa
- Barong dance of Indonesia
- Ukranian belly dance
- Bulgarian folk dance
- Irish traditional dance form
- Traditional dance form of Thailand
- Botswana cultural performance
- Huli Vesha of Karnataka
- Choliya of Uttarakhand
- Nati dance of Himachal Pradesh
- Ghoomar dance of Rajasthan
- Domni from West Bengal etc.